Insperia is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Insperia is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Your personal information
Your personal information that may be held by Insperia include your name, address, telephone number, email address, website address and other information.
Collection of your personal information
Insperia collects personal information in a number of ways:
Directly from you when you supply us with information over the phone, through email or when you submit an enquiry via our website (e.g. contact forms)
Publicly available sources of information
Third parties such as your representatives or our related companies
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic and trends to help improve the user experience on our website.
Use of your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- Verify your identity
- Deliver the ordered services
- Manage and administer those services
- Respond to any of your queries or feedback
- Notify you of changes delivered to you
- Research and develop our services
- Maintain and improve our business systems including testing and updating of these systems
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to content creation, hosting or web development. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Insperia takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Accessing your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Insperia reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
hello ( @ ) insperia.com.au
Telephone: 1300 672 212